Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Unfortunate Weather


Today was a beautiful day! I was so thankful to have today off so I could be out in the sun!

Unfortunately due to the weather this past weekend my bridal shoot got cancelled. We rescheduled for October so hopefully the weather will hold up then!

I have been busy getting things sorted out for my business, nonetheless, trying to get all of my school stuff figured out! I start back up Monday (full time). It is going to be hard to juggle school, work and photography but I am a firm believer that it is going to all be worth it : )

I am currently in the process of creating "packages" that people can purchase. I have been getting more interest in my photographs and I decided it was time to buckle down and get everything sorted out! So check back soon for package details.

If you would like to schedule a session for September please do so soon. My availability is becoming more scarce as the days go by. As of right now I am available for newborn/baby, children, seniors, family and engagement (if you have another request please inquire and we can get something worked out).

Have a great week!
-Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment